We continue to read about this ideal woman in history as recorded by the richest and wisest man in history. She practices all the managerial and executive principles for success!
summary key success factors of this wonderful godly woman:
- She is very hands on in everything she does. She employs workers but she manages and takes charge and personally deals with the crucial issues.
- She walks her talk. Management by example and objective. A perfect role model for her staff and her household.
- She appreciates the value of time. She optimizes the use of time. She rises early to supervise the preparation of the food for the whole household. She makes sure the day’s work is completed for the day and is not procrastinated to the next day.
- She is an efficient and effective manager. She carries out all the prerequisite managerial functions: planning, sourcing, purchasing, placing, producing, pricing, marketing, financing, accounting, controlling and evaluation.
- She keeps and stays fit and motivated.
- She is the perfect CEO for today.
15 She gets up before dawn to prepare breakfast for her household
and plan the day’s work for her servant girls.
16 She goes to inspect a field and buys it;
with her earnings she plants a vineyard.
17 She is energetic and strong,
a hard worker.
18 She makes sure her dealings are profitable;
her lamp burns late into the night.
19 Her hands are busy spinning thread,
her fingers twisting fiber.